Hera mission;Banning of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Bill, 2018; Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog; International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs); Income-Tax Ombudsman and Indirect Tax Ombudsman; Agri-Market infrastructure fund (AMIF); NABARD; ‘Darwaza Band-Part Two’; Swachh Bharat mission- Gramin; ‘zero fatality corridor’; Didymoon; Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART); Andaman and Nicobar Islands Integrated Development Corporation Limited (ANIIDCL); ‘Freedom of the City of London’; Légion d’Honneur; India’s first “career portal”; Categorisation of Farmers; etc.
My Favourite Articles
- Your favorites will be here.
- October 12, 201911th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan - SUMAN scheme; ‘Dhruv’ platform; ‘Green wall’ of India; Desertification in India; Gagan Enabled Mariner’s Instrument for Navigation and Information (GEMINI); Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS); GAGAN satellites; POSHAN atlas; POSHAN abhiyan; National Nutrition Council On India’s Nutrition Challenges; Asia Environmental Enforcement Awards 2019; New Discovery of ‘Phazolicin’ producing microbe;Read Story
- October 10, 201910th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
NASA’s Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS); First-ever national nutrition survey; Indian Air force Day; What is Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI)? ‘World Health Organisation (WHO) India Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS) 2019–2023; WHO Country Cooperation Strategies (CCS); 13th general programme of work 2019−2023; Triple-billion target; WHO South East Asia; Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) programme; Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) project; ‘Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)’; NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO); Inclusion of families of J&K-1947; World Mental Health Day; Malware Smominru; Various types of Malware; etc.Read Story
- October 9, 20199th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
Rafale jets; UNHRC’s Universal Periodic Review (UPR); United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC); Sixth Schedule; Bodo-Kachari; Hajong; Koch; Rabha; Hindu-Kush-Himalayan (HKH) Region; 20 New Moons Found Around Saturn; Satnami; Satnam Rebellion; World Report on Vision; Nobel Prize in Physics 2019; Global Competitiveness Index; Graded Response Action Plan; Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan; C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group;Read Story
- October 8, 20198th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
2019 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine; Pictorial warnings on tobacco packets; Risk from smoking; Faceless e-Assessment; National e-Assessment Centre (NeAC); Advanced Air Quality Early Warning System; Stubble burning; e-DantSeva; National Oral Health Programme; Donimalai effect; National Mineral Development Corporation; MoUs signed between India and Bangaldesh; Feni river; Port of Mongla; etc.Read Story
- Hydrocarbon Exploration & Licensing Policy (HELP); Central Vigilance Commission (CVC); Draft National Resource Efficiency Policy (NREP), 2019; Open Acreage Licensing Policy (OALP);National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT); National Digital Library of India; Economic capital framework of RBI; Bimal Jalan committee;Read Story
- Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan - SUMAN scheme; ‘Dhruv’ platform; ‘Green wall’ of India; Desertification in India; Gagan Enabled Mariner’s Instrument for Navigation and Information (GEMINI); Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS); GAGAN satellites; POSHAN atlas; POSHAN abhiyan; National Nutrition Council On India’s Nutrition Challenges; Asia Environmental Enforcement Awards 2019; New Discovery of ‘Phazolicin’ producing microbe;Read Story
- Penetration of the television market in India is at 64 % and is intensely competitive. Television networks continue to increase their programming hours, offer new content and TV shows in many genres. However, with cheaper internet and less expensive mobile data plans, more people are taking to watching video content online through mobile phones rather than on television.Read Story