School Education Quality Index (SEQI); Tribal festivals of Telangana; Galo community; Climate vulnerability map; First-ever National Nutrition Survey; National Nutrition Survey; United Nations Decade of Action on Nutrition (2016–2025); Electoral Bonds; Penicillin; Rheumatic fever; Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) Scheme; Enterprise Development Centres (EDCs); National Crisis Management Committee (NCMC); Palaeochannels; etc.
My Favourite Articles
- Your favorites will be here.
- October 17, 201916th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
IMF's World Economic Outlook (WEO); National Medical Commission (NMC); Lithium-ion battery; Global Hunger Index 2019; Nobel Economic Award 2019; Randomised controlled trial; Microbial fuel cells; “One Nation One FASTag” scheme; FASTag; RFID tagging; Booker prize; International Booker Prize; National Blindness & Visual Impairment Survey India 2015-2019; World Food Day 2019; Flora Fountain; Keneseth Eliyahoo Synagogue; Our Lady of Glory Church; UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation programme; Development of minor ports; Maritime States Development Council (MSDC); India-Netherland relations; Location of Netherlands; Third India Energy Forum; National Security Guard (NSG); etc.Read Story
- October 15, 201915th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
Modi-Xi informal summit; What are informal summits? Mahabalipuram; Economic Significance of coromandal coast; Dark Grey list; Financial Action Task Force (FATF)’s blacklist and grey list; What are Non-tariff measures (NTMs)? Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2019; Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report (APTIR); 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine; Erythropoietin; Nobel for Literature; Nobel Peace Prize; Ethiopia-Eritrea conflict; Nobel Economic Award 2019; Libra Cryptocurrency; Illegal uses of cryptocurrency; The Local Treatment of Urban Sewage Streams for Healthy Reuse (LOTUS-HR) project; World Standards Day 2019;Read Story
- October 14, 201913th & 14th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
Pattadakal; Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN – 2019; “mHariyali”; Coalition for disaster resilient infrastructure (CDRI); Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism (CCIT); Location of Comoros; Regional Comprehensive Partnership Agreement (RCEP); First National Diabetes and Diabetic Retinopathy Survey (2015-19); Chalukya dynasty; India- Sierra Leone relations; Location of Sierra Leone; Reform of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC); Asian Development Bank (ADB); G20 Global Smart Cities Alliance on Technology Governance; C40 Clean Air Cities Declaration; C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group; 30th International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction; Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction (2015-2030); 10th National Cultural Festival; Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav; Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat programme; SARAS Aajeevika Mela; Typhoon Hagibis; Difference between “hurricane”, “cyclone” and “typhoon”; etc.Read Story
- October 12, 201912th October 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
Emperor Penguin; Bennett's wallaby; Invasive weed species of Adilabad; Who are the Kurds? Syrian conflict; Gangetic Dolphins; India carpet expo; Carpet Export Promotion Council (CPEC); Carpet Industry in India; Carpet Clusters of India; Hindu-Kush-Himalayan (HKH) Region; Third Pole and Climate Change; The Third Pole Environment (TPE); Model Code of Conduct (MCC); Kanyashree scheme; Conditional cash transfer (CCT); Ionospheric Connection Explorer satellite (ICON); Earths atmospheric layers; What is elastocaloric effect? Elastocaloric Refrigeration; Montreal Protocol; Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs); etc.Read Story
- IMF's World Economic Outlook (WEO); National Medical Commission (NMC); Lithium-ion battery; Global Hunger Index 2019; Nobel Economic Award 2019; Randomised controlled trial; Microbial fuel cells; “One Nation One FASTag” scheme; FASTag; RFID tagging; Booker prize; International Booker Prize; National Blindness & Visual Impairment Survey India 2015-2019; World Food Day 2019; Flora Fountain; Keneseth Eliyahoo Synagogue; Our Lady of Glory Church; UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation programme; Development of minor ports; …Read Story
- In India, malnutrition contributed to 68.2 per cent of deaths of children under the age of five years of age in 2017. According to the recent findings of the India State Level Disease Burden Initiative, if trends upto 2017 continues, the health targets of Poshan Abhinya (2022) and WHO and UNICEF targets of 2030 will not be achieved in most Indian states.Read Story