Aim: to make India a preferred education hub for students all across the globe, by elevating its position in the global educational landscape.
Enrich Your Learning:
Study in India programme:
- Launched in2018, it is helmed by EdCIL (Educational Consultants of India), a Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Under it, about 150 select educational institutes from public, private and deemed universities are offering an array of options including courses ranging from:
- Photonics to yoga,
- Athletics and
- It is based on the top ranked institutions in India as per the:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and
- National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
- Higher Institutions in India offers degrees that are competitive in the world market in terms of quality but are delivered at 1/4th the cost hence guaranteeing value for money.
- Ind-SAT is an eligibility test for granting scholarships and admissions to foreign students to study in selected Indian universities under the Study in India programme.
- Administered by: National Testing Agency, or NTA.
- The selection of the students is based on their merit in the Class 12 exams or school leaving exam.
- Top 2000 students are given scholarships, while some others are given fee discounts by the institutions.
- Ind-SAT exam is proposed to be held in Asian and African countries.
- Around five thousand students from Nepal, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Sri-Lanka, Kenya, Zambia, Indonesia and Mauritius took Ind-SAT 2020.
- Indian Education system is the world’s third largest higher education system.