e-Samvad is an initiative of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
Enrich Your Learning:
- e-Samvad is an initiative of the Ministry of Women and Child Development to provide a platform for NGOs and civil society to interact with the Ministry on relevant subjects.
- Through e-Samvad portal, NGOs and civil society can provide their feedback, suggestions, put up grievances, share best practices etc.
- Senior Officers within MWCD will be able to view the inputs/suggestions received for their concerned subject areas and appropriately respond to NGOs.
- This will help in formulation of effective policies and measures for welfare of women and children.
Who can use:
- Any NGO, civil society organisation, SHG, citizen group or concerned individual can submit their input to the Ministry of Women and Child Development through e-Samvad.
How to use:
- All users must first sign up on the e-Samvad portal. Those who already have user IDs on NITI Aayog Darpan portal, can use the same on e-Samvad.
- Other users can sign up directly on e-Samvad. Login and user ID will be sent to your email. This can be used to log in for future use.
- All logged in users can provide inputs in the concerned subject areas, e.g. Beti Bachao Beti Bachao, Domestic Violence, Nutrition etc.
- If the subject area of your concern is not listed, you may submit your input in the category ‘other’.
The following categories of inputs can be provided.
- Complaint /Grievance
- Possible Partnership
- Sharing of Best Practices
All input received will be directed to the concerned Additional/Joint Secretaries within the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
All input will be considered and recorded, and that requiring response will be appropriately responded to.