IASToppers comes with a unique feature of ‘My Favourite Articles’ where you can add any articles and read them later or before the exam. It’s a kind of repository of articles which you found important for examination.
Now you can add any article into ‘My Favourite Articles’ section by simply registering to us.
Note: Registration for ‘Discussion Forum’ and ‘My Favourite Articles’ is same. So if you have already registered to Discussion Forum, you can use Discussion Forum’s Username and Password for ‘My Favourite Articles’.
My Favourite Articles
- Your favorites will be here.
- June 18, 2018Target IAS Topper 2019 Programme: Details
Now the wait is over! The most time-tested, effective, result-oriented and still affordable programme targeting UPSC Civil Services 2019 is here.Read Story
Eventually, hardwork and god blesses triumphs. Under IASToppers’ Target IAS Topper 2018 programme, our coverage, in-depth analysis, exam-oriented approach and material has achieved unbelievable success in the second successive year.Read Story
This is the weekly compilation of PIB, released for the month of March 2018.Read Story
This is the monthly compilation of PIB, released for the month of February 2018 Week-1 to 4.Read Story
- Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) or Iran nuclear deal; Advisory Council; Finance Commission; Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR); Draft Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizen Draft Bill, 2018; Atal Tinkering Marathon; Atal Innovation Mission (AIM); Green licence plates for e-vehicles; FAME scheme; Operation Insaniyat; Digital India Internship Scheme; Location of Panama; etc.Read Story
- Tholu Bommalata; Kailash Manasarovar Yatra; Mansarovar Lake; Nathu La pass; What is pyrogen test? What is abnormal toxicity test? Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC); New laparascope-assisted insemination technique for sheep breeding; Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED); Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS); United Nations Peacekeeping Course for African Partners (UNPCAP); CriSidEx Survey; NABH Nirman initiative; Global Optimism Index; Draft Telecommunication Interconnection (Amendment) Regulations 2018; Location of Guatemala; …Read Story
- 15th Asia Media Summit; One Stop Centres (OSCs); ‘Nirbhaya Fund’; What is Leptospirosis? Citizenship Amendment Bill 2016; What is Assam Accord? National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Abhiyaan); Van Dhan Yojana; Van Dhan Vikas Kendra; Minor Forest Produce (MFP); Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD); What is Artificial intelligence? Seven-point strategy; What is Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)? Location of Kuwait; Android Things for IoT platform; ‘First Apex Conference for the CEOs of Smart …Read Story
- What are Trans fats? 58th Raising Day celebration of Border Roads Organisation (BRO); Saturated fatty acids; Brown peach aphid; InSight (Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport); Mars Cube One (MarCO); What is GravityRAT? Water ice hidden on the moon; Procellarum Terrane; Moganite; Western Ghats forest cover vital for Tamil Nadu’s South-West monsoon rainfall; etc.Read Story
- First organised census of Indus Dolphins; Policy for national security clearance; GIS technology; DEM technology; Namami Gange Programme; SWAYAM; GST Network (GSTN); National Water Informatics Centre; Narcotics Control Bureau; Precision Agriculture using Artificial Intelligence; Law for speedy disposal of commercial disputes; APSTAR-6C; etc.Read Story
- India fifth largest military spender in the world: SIPRI; UMANG App; Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO); Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) Scheme; World Gold Council; Advance Pricing Agreement (APA); AT Kearney FDI Confidence Index; Bhupathy’s shieldtail; Varuna Exercise 2018; Location of Reunion Island; 3rd May: World Press Freedom Day; etc.Read Story