Interaction models of e-Governance are G2C (Government to Citizens), G2B (Government to Business), G2G (Government to Government), G2E (Government to Employees).
Enrich Your Learning:
Interaction models of e-Governance:
There are 4 kinds of interactions in e-governance, namely:
- G2C (Government to Citizens):
- This enables citizens to benefit from the efficient delivery of a large range of public services.
- Expands the accessibility and availability of government services and also improves the quality of services
- The primary aim is to make government citizen-friendly.
- G2B (Government to Business):
- It enables the business community to interact with the government by using e-governance tools.
- The objective is to cut red-tapism which will save time and reduce operational costs. This will also create a more transparent business environment when dealing with the government.
- The G2B initiatives help in services such as licensing, procurement, permits and revenue collection.
- G2G (Government to Government):
- Enables seamless interaction between various government entities.
- This kind of interaction can be between various departments and agencies within government or between two governments like the union and state governments or between state governments.
- The primary aim is to increase efficiency, performance and output.
- G2E (Government to Employees):
- This kind of interaction is between the government and its employees.
- ICT tools help in making these interactions fast and efficient and thus increases the satisfaction levels of employees.