Terms & Conditions
The website located at www.iastoppers.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by ABHYUDAYA Innovative Study Circle.
Terms & Conditions
- The information available on this Site, including, without limitation, reviews, opinions, directions, guides, graphics, photographs, logos, audio or video clips, and data (collectively “Content”) is not a substitute for any type of professional advice, including, without limitation, psychiatric, medical, financial, or legal advice.
- Always seek the advice of an appropriate professional and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of Content on this Site.
- IASToppers does not certify or endorse the Content on this Site, including without limitation any opinion, recommendation, advice, or any other information contained in the Content.
- IASToppers.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. The content provided here treats the subjects covered here in condensed form.
- This blog provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the recipient of the information.
- By utilising and accessing IASToppers.com and receiving updates and information you agree to release IASToppers.com any and all liability with regard to the contents of the blog.
- This blog is to be considered a curio on your behalf. Advice or content may or may not influence your decisions and/or behaviour.
- Various free initiatives are run by IASToppers.com such as Current Affairs Analysis, Current MCQs, Current Articles, Economy Series and so on. For giving students best information, we are using contents in the form of articles, reviews, opinions, directions, guides, graphics, photographs, audio or video clips, and data (collectively “Content”) from various sources. We never intent to breach the copyright policy of anyone, so we cite a source name from which contents are used as reference.
- By accessing IASToppers.com you take full responsibility for any and all consequences acted upon in utilising the information provided within our blog.
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the information published in this blog, the author does not accept responsibility for any error or omission.
- This Terms & Conditions apply to all programmes / courses run by IASToppers.com and its authors such as online / email assistance programme, e-mail updates, pdf versions of the documents / articles and anything associated with this site.
- IASToppers.com which has its title as “IASToppers” has NO relationships with any other website, blog, news magazine, competition magazine, book, newsletter or other electronic / print publications. We have no relationships with any coaching institutes, publishers and any other media entities.
The content of IASToppers.com is protected by Copyright and should not be reproduced in other websites, blogs, mobile applications, magazines, e-magazines or any other electronic / print media , unless and until you have prior written consent from the author.
Appropriate Legal Action will be taken against those who violate the copyright of IASToppers.com, its author, to claim any financial / moral loss caused by action of the user of this website.