- Ending nuclear dependency
- Upheld at The Hague
- Should Hindi be the sole official language?
- How to build the new city
- Civil society and state must join hands to battle sexual crimes against children
- The growing business of religion in India
- Big Data’s big governance impact
- Geographic information system driving digital transformation in India
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important Editorials’, click here.
Note: To read article, click on the below given titles.
The government’s go-ahead to 10 indigenous reactors is a timely step towards nuclear energy self-sufficiency
With the ICJ upholding India’s plea on Jadhav, Pakistan must grant consular access
Hindi zealots, while ostensibly acting for the greater good of the nation, actually end up alienating others
Rapid urbanisation brings with it enormous challenges. The Modi government has framed the agenda to meet them
The latest horror story comes from Rohtak in Haryana, where a young girl was brutally gang-raped and murdered in the most savage manner.
Improvement in tourism infrastructure at religious places can unlock the economic potential of religious tourism
From transforming development initiatives to improving transparency, Big Data analytics could have a major impact on the way governments work
Geographic information system is playing a huge role in initiatives such as Digital India and Smart Cities Mission