- Recourse to ICJ ‘carefully considered’
- Funds to parties: Govt. may amend FCRA again
- Supreme Court plans to go paperless
- Multidrug-resistant TB will rise in India, says new study
- Don’t insist on Aadhaar for 17 govt. schemes, says petition in SC
- Centre mulls financial assistance for fishers
- Rail regulator to define performance standards
- Externment orders bring societal & personal deprivation: HC
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
The ultimate aim is to save Jadhav’s life, says Centre
The Representation of the People Act and the FCRA bar political parties from receiving foreign funds.
New system allows litigants to file cases digitally
By 2040, 12.4% of patients in the country will have that variant, reports Lancet
‘Move constricts rights and freedoms which citizens have long been enjoying’
New policy meant to guide, manage marine fisheries during the next decade
To provide guidance on quantity and quality of service
Court says externment order violates right of a person to have his domicile at the place of his choice