- SC not to examine validity of polygamy
- Govt. regulator gives nod for GM mustard
- Dalits, Adivasis, Muslims worst off: report
- Monsoon may hit Andaman early
- ICJ writ may not be applicable to Pak.
- Boost for defence manufacturers
- Voluntary unemployment rising: Debroy
- Centre to release new series of IIP, WPI data
- ‘NPA norms to force decision-making’
- China tests ‘Lunar Palace’ as it eyes moon mission
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Will only study if triple talaq is fundamental part of Islam
The Genetic Engineering Appraisal Committee (GEAC), India’s apex regulator for genetically modified seeds, cleared GM mustard for environmental release and use in farmer fields.
‘Historically disadvantaged groups most excluded from access to public goods’
No bearing on arrival in Kerala: IMD
Prominent commentators have expressed doubts over the ability of the International Court of Justice to enforce its order in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case.
Ministry moots new procurement model to give private sector a shot in the arm
NITI Aayog member calls for household plus enterprise surveys for credible job data
Base year will be 2011-12, not 2004-05
Lenders have to act: Shikha Sharma, MD & CEO, Axis Bank.
China has started its experimental tests of “Yuegong-1”, or “Lunar Palace”.