- SC: No mutual consent in triple talaq
- Punjab, Haryana ready for talks on SYL canal dispute
- India’s first uterus transplants soon
- Centre cuts UDAN levy on air tickets
- GST to herald a new era in federalism: RBI
- Revised data shows IIP growing faster, WPI easing
- Domestic funds set pace as FIIs ease up
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
The Supreme Court said the consequences of invalidating triple talaq, if it comes to that, would be decided later.
Issue should be resolved through dialogue, says Rajnath Singh
31 more women have lined up for the potentially unviable procedure
Each passenger will have to bear about Rs. 30 as cess against about Rs. 50 imposed earlier
Easier taxes to boost revenue
Revision is in line with global standards, says TCA Anant
MFs seeing huge inflows through SIPs