- India to skip B&R Forum
- Pneumonia vaccine to be part of immunisation drive
- Aquatic animal diseases revisited
- Xi evokes Panchsheel as India skips meet
- 11,000 cr. to be spent on roads in Naxal-hit areas
- Alert sounded on malware
- Minority status only if trusts enrol on NITI site
- Policy tweak to speed up defence purchases
- Centre may execute proposed social security law in phases
- GST: What still needs to be done
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Major snub to China, with not even Embassy officials attending the event
Nearly 20% of global under-five pneumonia deaths occur in India
More new pathogens have been detected
‘China will enhance friendship with all countries’
Centre to begin connectivity project in 44 districts soon
IT Ministry asks stakeholders to protect digital payments ecosystem
The rule will put all their transactions under state scanner
Single vendors to be considered in select areas
In the first phase, small factories employing up to 10 workers may be exempt
What remains to be down between now and the final rollout? Here’s a lowdown.