- PM launches BHIM-Aadhaar application
- India seeks access to Jadhav
- Allahabad HC becomes ‘pilot project’ for case backlog study
- Naidu launches CM Connect app to reach out to people
- New UGC vice-chairman soon
- Judicial opinion on personal laws needs review: Jaitley
- ‘Maintain EPFO interest rate at 8.65%’
- Cash crunch: RBI, banks trade charges
- ‘Digital trade zooms 23 times’
- A Saturn moon may host life
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the BHIM-Aadhaar in Nagpur on the occasion of the 126th birth anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
India again sought consular access to former Navy official Kulbhushan Jadhav now facing the gallows in Pakistan, which has not addressed 13 earlier requests for the same.
SC refers to delay in disposal of cases at the cost of gross human rights violations.
The app will be useful in receiving feedback from the public directly on any given issue.
A search-cum-selection committee interacts with candidates
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley expressed hope that the vintage judicial view that personal laws need not conform to Constitutional rights would be reviewed in the near future.
Finance Ministry’s suggestion to cut rate to help retain enough surplus opposed by Labour Minister
A recent shortage of cash at ATMs in some parts of the country has put banks and the banking regulator at loggerheads with lenders citing supply shortages as the main problem and the central bank attributing logistical issues at banks as the prime reason.
Post-demonetisation, 15,000 institutions have gone cashless, says NITI Aayog
Could icy moons like Saturn’s Enceladus in the outer solar system be home to microbes or other forms of alien life?