- Election Commission seeks funds for paper trail units
- States turn to dogs to check wildlife crimes
- IMA to move court against “unconstitutional” provisions of Act
- Govt to set up 31 new earth observatories by year end
- Indian Railways’ draft policy aims at boosting tourism
- Interview: India urgently needs a data security policy
- Three new balsams add to Nilgiris biodiversity colours
- Centre to promote use of technical textiles
- Asian nations dodge ‘manipulator’ tag, but wary of U.S.
- SC for equal pay to paramilitary officers
- Indians use origami to get a closer look at ‘beauty’
- IISc makes two potent molecules to fight TB
Tells govt. procurement of 16 lakh VVPATs for 2019 LS polls can’t be delayed
In a bid to combat wildlife crimes more effectively, the Forest Departments of different States are strengthening law enforcement using squads of sniffer and tracker dogs.
The Indian Medical Association has decided to move court for questioning the “validity” of the Clinical Establishments (Registration, Regulation and Transparency) Act, 2017 introduced by the West Bengal government.
IR will work to enhance public-private partnership in running tourist trains
India needs to accelerate the development of a security policy.
Three new species of plants belonging to the Balsaminaceae family were identified in the Mukurthi National Park in the Nilgiris recently.
Technical textiles or functional textiles, considered a sunrise sector in the country, is all set for demand taking off for products such as geo and agro textiles.
China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan on list for monitoring of currency practices
Asks govt. to examine Central police forces’ plea for parity
In Japan’s Belle-II experiment Indians have built one layer of the detector
The molecules inhibit stress response pathway of mycobacteria. The molecules were able to prevent biofilm formation and even disrupt biofilms that had formed.
The observatories generate ground motion data recorded by the digital seismography used for estimation of data and other earthquake parameters.