- Jadhav’s trial farcical, says India
- ‘Will enact divorce law for Muslims’
- India escapes major damage from ransomware
- Cash is back as digital payments dip on costs
- Virus scare spurs banks into action
- NBT to host diaspora meets
- Radiators, glass attract AD duty
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
At urgent ICJ hearing, Pakistan says Vienna Convention provisions were not intended for spies
Centre promises legislation if Supreme Court strikes down triple talaq
Barring “isolated incidents” in Kerala and Andhra Pradesh, there had been no major impact of the attack in India.
‘Demand for PoS devices falls on remonetisation’
SBI increases surveillance, deploys security patches and strengthens firewalls
Book fairs across the globe to be venues
India has imposed anti-dumping duty on a certain type of glass from Iran and also Chinese aluminium radiators to protect domestic industry from cheap imports.