- ‘Safeguard rights of online users’
- Palestine, Israel must coexist: Modi
- ‘National Employment Policy this year’
- ‘Tough to solve jobs issue’
- ‘Foreign food retailers can sell non-foods too’
- Operation Clean Money portal launched to track evaders
- Government likely to rank State Transport Corporations
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
It’s duty of state, SC tells government
Abbas reiterates demand for return to pre-1967 borders and East Jerusalem as capital
It will ensure shift from informal to formal jobs takes place in the country
India needs to clock 8-10% growth for greater job creation
PMO has assured FDI norms will be tweaked, says Badal
The portal has two objectives, one for compliant taxpayers and other for non-compliant taxpayers.
To reward the best-performing state transport corporations through central funding to move to less polluting electric buses and set up charging and maintenance infrastructure.