- Cabinet gives nod for 10 indigenous nuclear reactors
- NTRO now under Intelligence Act
- Vizag rail station billed the cleanest
- ‘GST to help cut costs of transport, logistics’
- AAI eyes land pooling for future airports
- 3D-printed, four-legged robot can walk on sand
- 50% physicians suffer from hypertension despite taking medicines, says study
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Approval shows strong belief in the capability of Indian scientists, says Centre
NTRO, which reports to the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) and the National Security Advisor (NSA) will now have the same “norms of conduct” as the Intelligence Bureau (IB) and the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW).
The survey was carried out by the Quality Council of India.
Tax to help formalise the sector: CBEC
Under the current law, cost of acquiring land had shot up significantly
It can alter pose to crawl into confined spaces
First-of-its kind national study took into account over 20,000 readings from 533 doctors across 33 cities