- India’s first uterine transplant begins
- GST Council sets rates for most commodities
- India aims to boost trade ties with African nations
- Rail fencing project at Walayar yet to come up
- Time for fish medicine
- ISRO gets Indira Gandhi Prize for 2014
- Now, Victoria Memorial on Google Arts & Culture
- New Bill to deter offenders’ escape
- Scientists bring ‘limitless’ blood supply closer to reality
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Team of doctors in Pune conducts procedure on woman from Solapur
GST Council agreed on the fitment of almost all commodities in the various tax slabs under the new indirect regime to be rolled out on July 1.
African Development Bank meet to be held in Gujarat
₹8-crore project is to save elephants crossing rail tracks
Annual ritual will be held in Hyderabad on June 8
Awarded the prize in recognition of its path-breaking achievements, culminating in the Mars Orbiter Mission and its contributions in strengthening international cooperation.
Three exhibitions go live on International Museum Day
Govt. has invited views from public on Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, 2017
For the first time, scientists have generated blood-forming stem cells in the lab, an advance that brings them “tantalisingly close” to create a limitless supply of human blood.