- SAARC satellite set for lift-off
- EC may change recounting rules
- No tourist entry into Odisha national park
- NFDC to dub regional movies in Hindi
- Turkey sees role in Kashmir talks
- EC for 5-year ban on those bribing voters
- Farm suicides get attention of apex court
- Real estate Act will come into force today
- Army set to install smart fence along LoC
- India, U.S. to hold talks to strengthen trade ties
- NITI Aayog urges labour reforms
- Centre for more PSB mergers
- Some way to go before the finish
- China, Europe planning to build ‘moon village’
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
All nations in the grouping, except Pakistan, to benefit from ISRO’s May 5 launch
Rules may be revised so that slips generated by the Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) devices can be matched with the Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) count.
Restrictions imposed for three months due to crocodile breeding season
Presidential nod to a parliamentary panel recommendation that the National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) either dubs them or carries Hindi subtitles.
Urging an end to casualties in the Valley, Erdogan offered to help find a resolution
To disqualify for up to five years candidates listed in charge sheets for bribing voters.
SC widened the scope of a petition to cover entire nation and asked Centre to provide an action plan
Law promises to protect rights of home buyers
The smart fence stretching about 700 km will have enhanced surveillance features with sensors integrated and also has better survivability
Discussions to take place despite recent visa and IP issues
NITI Aayog has pressed for ‘substantive’ reforms in labour laws to take the country out of the current low-productivity and low-wage jobs situation.
Finance Ministry to undertake a study on mergers
As past experience shows, implementation is key to opening up rail freight to private players
Can be used for deep space missions