- Nod for purchase of VVPAT machines
- ‘No threat to visas for professionals’
- NGT orders closure of industries near Bellandur Lake
- ‘Our job is not to kill our people’
- H-1B visa restrictions may lead to layoffs
- State entities can seek loans overseas
Note: To read article, click on the below given titles.
It can be seen by the voter through a screened window for seven seconds to check if the vote has been correctly recorded.
The Union government has defended its foreign policy oriented towards job creation, and indicated that the latest measures taken by Australia and the United States will not curtail visas for Indian professionals.
Banning the dumping of any kind of municipal solid waste around Bellandur Lake, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) directed immediate and complete shut-down of all industries around the water body.
A-G defends the Army over panel reports on atrocities in insurgency-hit Manipur
Indian IT firms are among the biggest beneficiaries of the visa programme
Cabinet has allowed financially sound entities to borrow directly from ODA partners for projects