- GST Council finalises rates for services
- GSLV: too late for changing times
- Survival of newborns: India ranks lower than Somalia
- ‘Kudankulam MoU in final stages’
- June 30 not a ‘deadline’ to get Aadhaar, govt. tells SC
- ‘GST rates could have aided green goods’
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
GST Council finalised tax rates for all services, except lottery, under the new indirect tax regime to be rolled out from July 1. Those services already exempted from tax, such as healthcare and education, will continue to enjoy the concession.
‘It may be ISRO’s short-lived rocket, not its primary satellite vehicle as planned’
India falls 11 places, holds 154th position in Global Burden of Disease rankings
Process for units five and six is at the stage of internal approval, says MEA
Court defers petition to June 27 for omnibus hearing
A rate of 18% has been set for commercial LPG, which is a low-emission auto fuel