- SC for broad anti-torture legislation
- Panel moots UID numbers for cows
- Sukhois join frontline squadron in Punjab
- Goldman Prize for Niyamgiri hero
- ‘Only six of top 20 H-1B recipients are Indian firms’
- India aims to cut oil products imports as it spurs alternatives
- ‘Child artistes can work for only 5 hours a day’
Says India being denied extraditions because countries fear the accused would be treated inhumanely
The Centre has proposed issuing “Unique Identification Number Sequences” for cows and their progeny to protect them from cattle smuggling.
Major force accretion as the ‘Valiants’ are near the border
Prafulla Samantara led a 12-year battle to stall Vedanta’s bauxite mining
Refuting the U.S. government’s comment on H-1B visa lottery misuse by Indian companies, IT industry body Nasscom on Monday said that only 6 of the top 20 H-1B recipients were Indian.
India is aiming to cut its oil products imports to zero as it turns to alternative fuels such as methanol in its transport sector.
20% of child’s income to be kept in fixed deposit, as per Labour Ministry’s proposed changes to law