- Sukma Maoist attack: ‘Boots on the ground alone won’t help’
- SC seeks common law against cross-border cattle smuggling
- Odisha’s famous tiger dance losing its charm for many
- Surgical strikes here to stay
- Merging PSU banks will help: RBI’s Patel
- NITI Aayog moots taxing agriculture income
- Google unveils neural translation technology
- NGT notice on unregulated chopper service to Kedarnath
- Judgment turns focus on removal of police top brass
- China pushes for inter-governmental mechanism for BCIM economic corridor
Note: To read news article, click on the below given titles.
Security experts say that rather than just a security-centric approach, a coherent policy is required to quell terrorism.
Asks Centre to extend rules framed for Nepal to Bangladesh
Experts feel the standard of the folk dance has gone down over the years as performers are not showing interest
India’s latest military doctrine has added surgical strikes, including across the border, among India’s possible responses to terrorist attacks.
The SBI merger with its five associate banks is seen as the likely first step in the consolidation of India’s banking system riddled with Rs7 trillion of bad loans
Bid to curb tax evasion by non-agricultural entities
A new set of products and features for Indian languages to better serve the needs of Indians who were coming online rapidly.
Petition highlights threat to wildlife in eco-sensitive zone
Supreme Court judgment reinstating T.P. Senkumar as Director-General of Police in Kerala has brought the spotlight back on the issue of executive privilege in appointing and removing top officials.
The corridor aims at regional co-operation between the four countries, especially with respect to trade and commerce.