- Erdogan calls for war on terror
- Fortified foods to tackle malnutrition
- Rajasthan to set up bustard breeding centre
- P.-Telangana water row resurfaces
- Why you may (or may not) have worked on May Day
- SC sends out stern message against frivolous PILs
- GSAT-9 heralds cost-saving electric propulsion
- Turkey supports India’s UNSC bid
- Centre allows beacon use for emergencies
- Curious case of dip, rise in Indian seas
- ASEAN wants stronger ties with China
- eyes 2 mn. jobs in mobile phone units
- Niti Aayog for abolishing 2% duty on mobile phone circuits
- ‘Employment under PMEGP falls 9.5%’
- Blood group may predict heart attack risk: study
- 3D-printed cartilage may help treat osteoarthritis
To read IASToppers’ ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Terrorists will drown in their own blood, warns Turkish President
MNCs, co-ops, other manufacturers will add premixes of micronutrients to products
The State government plans centre in Kota and hatchery in Jaisalmer
Officials, engineers have heated exchanges at Nagarajunasagar Project Right Canal
State governments use their discretion in declaring a holiday
Bench slaps Rs. 25 lakh costs on Non-Governmental Organisation for wasting judicial time
Test feature in May 5 mission is a tool to cut fuel load & space launch costs
Calls for restructuring of Council
Issues a notification allowing officials on emergency and disaster management-related duties to use beacons on top of their vehicles.
Scientists say such a ‘decadal swing’ in North Indian Ocean is unique and never observed in others
Bloc is also preparing a code of conduct in South China Sea that urges all parties to show self-restraint
Talks are on with Apple on the new phased manufacturing plan to see how the Cupertino-based firm can fit in
The Budget had proposed a 2% additional duty on imports of PCBs
Project numbers too declined, says Assocham, citing government data for FY16
Analysed the association between blood group and all coronary events, combined cardiovascular events, and fatal coronary events.
Successfully generated cartilage tissue using a 3D bioprinter, an advance that could lead to new treatments for osteoarthritis.