- Institute to tap gut microbes for drugs
- ‘Walls of heroes’ planned on campuses across country
- Modi expresses concern at Australia visa policy
- No invasion of body for UID: Centre
- New IT rules to beef up Aadhaar
- Start-up firms may get idle land from PSUs
- India to unveil new IIP series
- A festival of drums with a message
- Over 12,000 farmer suicides per year, Centre tells Supreme Court
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news article, click on the below given titles.
Chandigarh IMTECH leans on growing interest in microbiome
They will have portraits of all Param Vir Chakra awardees
Australia’s newly introduced visa restrictions are likely to impact India.
Taking fingerprints and iris impressions for Aadhaar is not an invasion of a citizen’s body as the right of a person to his own body is not absolute, the government told the Supreme Court.
To address privacy and security concerns over Aadhaar, the Union government is in the process of educating government agencies that sensitive data must not be made public.
It will ‘create a landscape for ready-to-move-in businesses’
India will unveil a new series of Index of Industrial Production with a base year 2011-12 on May 9 with an aim to map economic activities more accurately.
600 exponents of instrumental music to highlight the Bharathapuzha’s distress
The Centre informed the Supreme Court that despite a multi-pronged approach to improve income and social security of farmers, over 12,000 suicides were reported in the agricultural sector every year since 2013.