- Supreme Court puts critics of Aadhaar-PAN linkage in a spot
- NITI Aayog for less teaching, more research
- Patna HC sets aside ban on ENA
- UID can stall fake PAN: Centre
- BrahMos missile achieves rare feat
- ‘Data leaks not from UIDAI, but from States’
- Package to resolve NPAs gets Cabinet nod
- mulls changes to UDAN scheme to attract more players
- NASA’s inflatable greenhouse could feed astronauts on Mars
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Can a person who is voluntarily a part of a tax regime choose to say he will pay his taxes only in the certain way he wants to? Does he have a right to choose?
NITI Aayog has recommended that faculty at “world class” institutions prioritise research and be allowed to “reduce their teaching responsibility,” if required.
Set aside the Bihar government’s decision to ban production of Extra Neutral Alcohol (ENA) by several distillery and liquor companies in the State.
Tells SC that ‘conscientious objection’ does not make Aadhaar discriminatory
The missile is capable of being launched from land, sea, sub-sea and air
Aadhaar is foolproof, Centre tells Supreme Court
Includes ordinance to amend Banking Regulation Act
Increasing route exclusivity for airlines among proposals
The new approach uses plants to scrub carbon dioxide, while providing food and oxygen for those working in deep space