- Set up database of children in orphanages, SC tells govt.
- arms RBI to crack down on NPAs
- Space bonding hits a new high
- Is gender justice only on paper, asks woman judge
- SC cautions against delay in enacting anti-torture law
- Banks to act within set time frame
- New terms for PSBs seeking capital: FM
- Many questions still remain
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Complete registration of child care institutions by year-end: Bench
The Centre authorised the Reserve Bank of India to take tough actions to crack down on the rising bad loans on the books of public sector banks.
India successfully launches South Asia Satellite; 7 leaders hail new cooperation
Member of Nirbhaya case Bench Justice R. Banumathi rues how crimes against women go on despite legislation meant to deter them
Such issues hold international ramifications, says CJI
Following ordinance, RBI to issue norms; ‘bad’ bank proposal takes back seat
Banks should commit to improving balance sheet position
Viral Acharya’s suggestion of re-privatising PSBs must be seriously considered