- China offers to rename OBOR to allay India’s fears
- Different offences cannot be boxed into one trial, says court
- Push for private sector in defence production
- Centre to raise with U.S. non-tariff barriers
- ‘Decision on NPAs still lies with banks’
To read IASToppers ‘Today’s Important News Articles’, click here.
Note: To read news articles, click on the below given titles.
Outlines a four-point solution to ‘manage differences’
Says joint trial is an exception, the norm is separate trials for distinct offences
The Government has accelerated efforts to finalise the ambitious Strategic Partnership (SP) model, which would give a major boost to private sector participation in defence manufacturing.
‘Curbs affecting exports of goods made in India’
However, RBI scrutiny and committee advisories will help, says Ministry official