UPSC CSE Mains 2017: Essay Question Paper
Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A & B, in about 1000-1200 words: 125*2= 250
- Farming has lost the ability to be a source of subsistence for majority of farmers in India.
- Impact of the new economic measures on fiscal ties between the union and states in India.
- Destiny of a nation is shaped in its classrooms.
- Has the Non-Alignment Movement (NAM) lost its relevance in a multipolar world?
- Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
- Fulfilment of ‘new woman’ in India is a myth.
- We may brave human laws but cannot resist natural laws.
- ‘Social media’ is inherently a selfish medium.