Work with IASToppers
We at IASToppers are always on the lookout for talented individuals in the field of content-writing. Currently, some of the best content-developers in the field of UPSC Civil Services are working with IASToppers.
Now we are expanding our team to include best talent. We are looking for individuals for:
- Academic Content Editor
- Educator or Lecturer
Note: Our first preference would be individuals who are ready to relocate to Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
If you really want to be part of Team IASToppers, fill the form given below. Don’t forget to attach your resume (option given at the end of form).
My Favourite Articles
- Your favorites will be here.
- November 8, 20198th November 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
Deadlock in formation of Maharashtra govt; Powers of governor with respect to forming ruling party in a state; What is ethanol? Ethanol Blended Petrol (EBP) programme; India Justice Report (IJR) 2019; Feni River; Feni River dispute; Moody's cuts India outlook; Different general credit ratings; Who are the Brus? IndAIR (Indian Air quality Studies Interactive Repository); Partition Museum; Partition of Bengal; etc.Read Story
Magazine of IASToppers' Current Affairs Analysis of the month of October 2019. Extensive Coverage & Analysis. Targeting UPSC CSE Prelims & Mains.Read Story
Magazine of IASToppers' Current Affairs Analysis of the month of September 2019. Extensive Coverage & Analysis. Targeting UPSC CSE Prelims & Mains.Read Story
- November 7, 20197th November 2019 Current Affairs Analysis -IASToppers
Thiruvalluvar; What is ‘office of profit’? The Transplant of Human Organs and Tissues Act, 1994; BIMSTEC Conclave of Ports; Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC); India’s shift from BRICS countries to BIMSTEC; Importance of Bay of Bengal region; Recommendations of RBI panel on CICs; Core Investment Companies (CIC); Systemically Important Core Investment Company (CIC-ND-SI); Alternative investment funds (AIFs); Shala Darpan Portal; What is Fumigation? What is Plant quarantine? Plant Quarantine Order, 2003; Phytosanitary Certificate; Rising NPAs; Central Repository of Information on Large Credits (CRILC); Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA); Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS); Multilateral Convention (MLI) to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to BEPS OR ‘BEPS Project’; Location of Brazil; National Integration Council (NIC); etc.Read Story
- The impact of the Supreme Court order on the definition of adjusted gross revenue (AGR) may not be restricted to telecom companies. It could also have an impact on any entity that has taken telecom service licence, such as internet service providers (ISPs), satellite communications providers, cable operators and even companies in the power, steel and railways sector.Read Story
- Facebook and WhatsApp have admitted that Indian journalist and human right activist were among those globally spied by unnamed entity using an Israeli spyware ‘Pegasus’. WhatsApp has said that it is suing NSO group that is reportedly behind the technology that help unnamed entities spies hack into phones of around 1400 users spanning across four continents.Read Story
- Great Indian Bustard; National Animal Disease Control Programme; Foot-and-mouth disease (FMD); Brucellosis; World Health Organization in South-East Asia Regional Office (WHO SEARO); Hepatitis B in India; Universal Immunisation Programme; Project Great Indian Bustard; Glyphosate; Indian Ocean Conference, 2019;Read Story